Hi every one.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captainawesome

Registered
Reaction score
I hadn't thought about there actually being scuba diver forums till tonight, but glad i found some. I am trying to thionk of a really awesome lace to go this summer with a friend of mine, she's not as expirenced as I am, but not a lot of people in arizona are divers, makes getting non advertized diving info a rear treat. I was thinking about the bahamas, the caymans or french polynesia, any other ideas or info would be nice!
Thanks,

-The Captain
gocaptainawesome@hotmail.com

Hi Cap, welcome to ScubaBoard, I'm sure you will find what you need here. I'm off to the Philippines tomorrow, can't wait.
David

When you joined ScubaBoard for the forums, You won the Lottery of diving information. On every page there is a "forum jump" bar that direct you quickly among the thousands of messages. For travel, go to the sub forum for Cozumel, Mexico. Great bargain for travel and world class diving. Another forum deals with the greater Carribean. . . Bonair is a favorite island with fantastic shore diving or snorkeling from the back of a rental car. Just jump around the forums for information on almost any dive site in the world.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-013.gif

Welcome Captainawesome! I like the touch of humility in the name. :D

All of those places sound great. I believe there is great diving to be had at all of them. It really depends upon what you're looking for in your diving. Wrecks, reefs, crystal clear water, wall diving, turtles, sharks, etc, etc. So may options!

In all honesty, I've read about all of them but haven't YET dived any of them. I'll be diving for a day (while on a cruise) in Grand Cayman this coming April, so I'll be able to check one of those off my list. However, I doubt diving for one day will do justice to the Cayman Islands. I'm sure I'll certainly have to go back. :wink:

The Turks & Caicos islands are a fantastic place to hone your skills. Plenty of marinelife
and visibility in excess of 100-150 ft makes this place an A++++++

Back
Top Bottom