Hello From WI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mstrdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have just found this site, not really new to diving but new to the world of forums.
I was certified in 04, master scuba diver in 05,with ice, dry,and rescue. I dive inland(Rock Lake) mostly, all rock and mud no Pyramids. We did manage to salvage a boat tho. Liberated several anchors from the murky depths, will chat more when I get a little more comfortable.

Randy

Welcome from another Wisconsinite. I dive quite a bit around here: Devil's, Redgranite mostly with occasional trips to Wazee and Michigan. Heading to Cozumel in 11 days.

What's Rock Lake diving like? Decent viz?

Mike

Hi Randy, Its always good to see a new Wisconsinite in here. Welcome to the board.
If you ever want to do any wreck diving on the big pond look me up. I might be able to get you set up.

Take care,

Nice to here from another cold water diver. I dive Okauchee Lake most fequently since that where my boat slip is located. Im sure the vis is like rock lake, dive early or late in season to see more than 15 feet!!

I keep an eye on the Hoofers dive web site and will join in on one of there dives this summer. You may want to do the same. The Hoofers is the UW Madison dive group. I enjoy this board as a link to many, many nice people!!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Sounds like you'll have some good stories and opinions.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-011.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom