Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mrs_Rickster

Reaction score
I have been in the back ground looking over my husband's (Rickster) shoulder. I thought it was time to register and start posting. I go to all the events in the SoCal forum, and I usually go to most of the other dives Rick goes on. I love taking pictures of the dive sites and the people that show up to dive.

Thank you,
Teresa

Welcome Teresa! Glad to see you've jumped in yourself.

Oh boy! Is it time to get a new computer so we can both be on at the same time?:D

Rick

Hi Teresa.

I met you at that fine "dive" we had in OCal - at dead mans, or crescent or dead crescent or whatever that no viz highly overrated site was. You remember, the one where Rick, Claudette and I got into the water, did a mighty 12 or 13 minutes and when we popped up the beach patrol (with lights flashing) was waving us in because the site was uglier than usual and they were mercifully closing it for the day.

Just another beautiful OCal shore dive. :rolleyes:

Glad you're here.

---
Ken

Hello Teresa, Welcome to the board.

Now that you have taken the first step we can work on the second, getting you into the water off the beach.

Hi Teresa,

I have always been amazed and impressed that you go to all of these dives with Rick. How many cold mornings have you been there with him and kept him company waiting for other divers to show up?

I also apprecaite all of the pictures you have taken (some of little ol' me).

But, I think I have it all figured out. You're the driving force behind Rick. You wake him up and get him out of bed and motivate him to dive. You're also the driving force behind his involvement in SB... if it weren't for you, Rick would have taken up stamp or butterfly collecting.

Good to see you here also --- :D

Kevin

Howdy and welcome to SB!

You're totally correct, you need your own Username. Hope y'all can keep it straight as to which is logged onto the computer at the times.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-019.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom