New Chicago member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kip

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings friends, was diving at Haigh this weekend with water temp at 38 degrees! Wow, refreshing!

Thanks for all the teriffic posts, this is a great board!

Kip

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome kip from a neighbor to the southeast.

Welcome to the board kip, I came from that cold water 20 years ago South Bend Indiana. Had many years of good diving up there. Hope to see ya on the board, and best of luck to ya.

Tony

kip:
Greetings friends, was diving at Haigh this weekend with water temp at 38 degrees! Wow, refreshing!

Thanks for all the teriffic posts, this is a great board!

Kip
Hey Kip,
Welcome to the board!
We were at Haigh Too,On First dock,I had mid 30's like 35ish,If the top side would of been just a bit warmer,We had fun with new set ups and I had a Blast!
But now its time to get the boat ready and hit LakeMichigan! Hope the weather gods treat us well like last year!
Oh Kip, By the way get down to the location section on the site and Hit the Great Lake Wrecking crew!
Dive safe!
Brad

I appreciate the warm welcome as I don't normally get this from my Illinois diving! HA!... I hope to see many of my local friends soon!

Welcome to the board! You should join the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew at Gilboa April 28-30 for a meet-n-greet! The more the merrier! Some of the Chicago crew are coming to join us :biggrin:
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom