Newbie diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome av8mrke! I'm also new to diving. I was certified last October and am anxiously looking forward to more diving this year. You've found the right place to learn a lot more about diving.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

It does get to you, doesn't it...?

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-019.gif

Scuba Jerm:
New to diving and already went to guam? Tell us all about it! Oh, and welcome to the board!

Well,i used to live in Guam a few years ago,actually the island of Saipan for the most part.I flew for a small island airline up in Saipan(110 NM NE of Guam)but did my initial training in Guam for a few weeks.A buddy of mine that i flew with still lives in Guam and has been living there for over 10 years since his wife is from there.Anyways,i go to Guam for short visits every couple of months,and on my last visit last month,i decided to get scuba certified.The only thing that sucks about my last trip out there is the fact that i traumatized my left ear drum from trying to equalize via the valsava maneuver.Its been ringing for over 2 weeks now.Im seeing an ENT doc on tuesday.Hopefully this goes away after a while.

Good luck with the ear! How's the diving in Guam?

aphelion:
Good luck with the ear! How's the diving in Guam?

Thanks.The diving in Guam in great! The water temps average around mid 80's all year round,visibility is good in most places,lots of ship wrecks,some plane wrecks,lots of diversity overall.Mariana islands just to the north.

Back
Top Bottom