newbie intro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mollyb

New
Reaction score
Been reading things here after I started diving last June, but never posted anything. What great ideas abound here :D Anyone got recommendations for places to go around Ohio? I've been 'snowbirding' in FL for a while, but have to go back up north again...:sad_2:

Welcome mollyb from another midwest diver. A couple of suggestions. First, check out the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum (http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=188). Also, PM a member by the name of 'hoosier' and he can add you to the KOMI dive club email list. KOMI stands for Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan and Indiana. There are lots of us on the board from the upper midwest and there is alot of lake and quarry diving.

Welcome!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:biggrinba don

smiley-linie-006.gif

molly congrats on the certification!1

Happy Diving

Welcome to the board! The Great Lakes Wrecking Crew is having a meet-n-greet at Gilboa Quarry April 28-30 and you are more than welcome to join us! Lots of great people to meet and the s'mores can't be beat!
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom