Cozumel online now

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

German Yañez

Registered
Reaction score
I been seeing this site and forum and seems like is a ver ethical forum where i would like to belong. i am a Cozumel cave diving facility owner and Cave diving instructor who would like to share information to all of you intersted in visit our great island. if you have any question on cozumel open water dive centers and how locate old friends from Cozumel i have the oportunity to know pretty much all the diving community down here so please dont doubt in ask.
will be a pleasure to help you and assist you with any information concerning cave diving, dopen water diving and conditions for diving in Cozumel

Lets keep in touch

German Yañez
Cozumel cave diving safety officer

Welcome German! I'll find quite a few cave divers here. Be sure and check out the cave diving subforum in the Technical Diving Forum.

Greetings German!! Welcome to the board.Your neck of the woods is on my short to do list this year. Maybe our paths will cross. Cheers!!

Bienvenidos. I'll be in cozumel at the end of the summer. Any advise on what sites to hit while down there?

A

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

I'm headed that way in a month. You're way outa' my league, but look forward to your posts.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy: don

smiley-linie-004.gif

Thanks.. and welcome to Cozumel.. just come by and say hi. anytime.

I am located in the 3 street with 5 ave just beside hotle Aguilar in Cozumel downtown.
in the corner you will see my cave diving facility.

We keep in touch

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom