Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dashark

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
New to this sight. I've been diving about 4 years with 60+ dives all over the world. Me and my wife do a lot of travelling for diving and surfing,and, I like to use websights such as this so I can know before I go. I am a Firefighter Paramedic in the LA area. She is a nurse and we have 2 young children together. We like to travel with and without them.
My wife has been diving much longer than I, but, I am the water person. I took to Scuba rather quickly as i am very comfortable in the ocean.
Talk to you all soon!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Bet you can add some color here. :D

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-004.gif

Hello,

Hopefully we will see you on one of the Wrinkles beach dives or one of the Mo2vation boat dives in SoCal. I am looking forward to meeting you.

Welcome to the board. We hope to see you in the SoCAL section of this board under Travel and Clubs, North America/United States/California Kelp Divers/SoCal. That is where we hang out locally.

There as you know a lot of very good diving right here in California.

www.sandeaters.org gets wet every week, not a club, no dues, just a website with a calender.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom