Newbie from southwest Virginia (northeast Tennessee)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well..

I'm Scott.. I'm 25... served in the Navy as a Hospital Corpsman...

I'm studying photography at Virginia Intermont College.

I obtained my Open Water certification in 2005 at Adventure Diving of Bristol, TN.

I am working on my Advanced Open Water, Nitrox and Rescue Diver certifications with Smoky Mountain Divers of Kingsport, TN.

Eventually, I would like to move over to a CCR Rebreather.. maybe a commercial unit, maybe a homebuilt (with commercial electronics)..

hmm.. I don't really know what else to say right now... so I will bid you all safe diving,

Take care,

Scott

Hi Scott!
Chuck and I live in the Roanoke area and have a fun group of diving friends. If you get to our corner of SWVA, let us know!
Chuck was a Navy Corpsman,too.

Welcome to the board!
Meg :)

Welcome to Scubaboard ScottB! Ex-Navy as well-and appreciate what you guys did for us! Our 1st Class Corpsman was better than most MDs

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good luck on your objectives. :D

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-004.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom