Hello from Mexico city!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pablovi

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this board and I already posted a thread because that was kind of urgent, but now it's time to introduce my self.

My name is Pablo and I'm from Mexico city, I'm pratically new to diving too, since I only have my open Water Certification(SSI) and about 10 log dives.

Well I don't know what else to say... I'm a Cinematographer and Photographer, well, I pretty much work in all that has to do with light as an art form. I'm taking my advanced suba curse right now, well, I start in about a week, and I'm also buying my first Scuba equipment, so you'll be hearing a lot from me.

English is not my language but I'll try to write it in a way that's undestandable.

Regards

Welcome Pablo! You're english is great. Not a problem at all. Glad to see you've joined us!

Bienvenido, Pablo. Que disfrutes de todo aquí.
Estoy de acuerdo con los otros, tu inglés es excelente.

Welcome to the Board! Have a look around at the Forums, you'll find equipment reviews, dive travel all over the world, including many resorts in Mexico. There is a busy forum for underwater photography, and a large photo gallery. A great resourse for underwater photo gear, lessons and more is on Cozumel island. If you haven't met them yet, Holly and Armando, take care of beginners and Pros. This board has lots of help when you are ready.
http://www.islacozumel.net/services/armando/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom