Hello from the deep...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oceana Diver

Reaction score
I first started diving 4 years ago, while I was in graduate school in Miami. I was so amazed by coral reefs that I now work with an ocean conservation organization called Oceana. As part of our efforts to protect deep sea corals, I coordinate outreach projects and events, especially with the dive community, to raise awareness of deep sea corals and threats to them. Occasionally I will be posting in the Good Causes forum of events we will be attending, so if we're in your neighborhood, please come and say hello! And of course, visit us on the web or send me a message, especially if you're interested in learning more about deep sea corals and our work.

For the oceans

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Put your site link in your Sig and roam around here. Sounds like a great organization.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-009.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom