Any Freediving or Scuba activity in Taiwan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm originally from Prince Edward Island, Eastern Canada. The summers involved swimming everyday, spending a lot of time in my boat that I built, and freediving on the reef. At 19, I moved to Vancouver.
Swimming became less frequent as university and office work got busier. The University has a nice swimming pool, but the real love of swimming is because of my love of the ocean. Doing laps in a pool sucks, but 'flying' around with the seaweed and jellyfish is ..... perfect.
After Vancouver, I moved to Beijing where I stayed for three years. The dyed water in the lakes just didn't do it for me.
I left. Went back to my little hometown and couldn't stand it. Didn't swim as much as I had hoped. All of my friends are married and not into it anymore.
Now I live in Taipei. I'm new here (about 7 months now), and am looking for any info on getting my scuba certification, or about any freediving activities around. Gotta get in the water!!

Welcome bipedalfish!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to the Scubaboard bipedalfish,

Have fun exploring all the different forums. Be sure to check out the local forums for your area.

Rick

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy: don

smiley-linie-014.gif

Back
Top Bottom