Little Fish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Little Fish

Reaction score
Hey all!!!! I am new to SB and just wanted to say hi to everyone!!!!!!!! I am currently planing a diving vaction in Beilize and will be seeking your expert recomondations in my next posting, as I am unfamilar with the area.

I just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi, before asking questions. I have been certified sience 1987 and most of my dives have been work related ( employeing straps to retrive sunken vesels in mud ridden bays and altude dives in freshwater lakes with tepms around 7 degrees celicus - with dry suits, thankyou!!!). Snorkeling has been my forte for over 35 years; freshwater, saltwater, and lakes: a delightful but necesary job requirement.

My counterpart, Pat, is not certified by is an excelent snorkler. He and I are looking for a Belize package to get him certified. We want to be in warmer waters than here on our coast. I have been doing some research about possible packages and will be requesting your experienced input.

Thank You so much........Little Fish

Welcome to the SB...

There are plenty of threads about Belize...:D

Click on search and type in Belize...

Ambergris Caye have plenty of good dive ops to accomplish the task at hand...:D

welcome to scuba board

Welcome to the Scubaboard Little Fish,

Have fun exploring all the different forums. Be sure to check out the local forums for your area.

Rick

Howdy and welcome to SB!

How about completing your Dive Info. Very interesting.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-014.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom