Hello All..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jacque Coustrape

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings Everyone!!

Hello, my name is Christopher and I just joined Scubaboad and wanted to say Hello and introduce myself. I am a Diver from South Florida...which to me means anywhere from Stuart, going South. My Dive skill level is (advanced open water and nitrox) also I am an E.M.T. I tend to play it safe with diving, if your a conch shell cowboy or underwater evil knievel..you might not want to dive with me. Hey, I love to dive..not die!! I would like to send a special thanks to Scuba_Jenny for the invite to scubaboard.com, this seems like it will be a good place to interact with fellow divers. The charter boats..aka..cattle carriers,tourist tugs, have lost my interest. Who wants to be shoved off the back of a boat with 10 other people, in which you have no clue as to their "real dive skills." not only that..who likes a 15 minute "rush you along" drift dive? Thanks to a Deerfield Beach Lifeguard, I found the best beach dive around, at Lauderdale by the Sea. I have been a Blue Heron Bridge fan for a few years, due to the extreme ease of getting wet, but I must let you know that I have got sick twice after diving there!! The Port of Palm Beach can be a filthy place sometimes, but there is a lot to see under the bridge, I once met a curious manta ray there, she was rather large and friendly, at first I thought it was a shark!! Well, enough about be..I would like to hear from some of you out there and maybe we can dive sometime!?!? Write me if you like...only if you have a couple tails in the freezer!..hahahaha

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-006.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom