Another Hello From Korea!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello from another American diver living in Korea. If I could find any groups in the southern area there would be one more female diving here. I brought over all my gear when I came last year. Only managed to get in one trip. This year I'm at a university so I hope to do lots more diving.

Planning a trip to Thailand during winter break. Would love to hook up with a group here to plan some spring trips. Hope to hear from others in S. Korea.

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to the scubaboard, nice to see you here! Check out the forums, I'm sure you'll find some other way over there. Have a great time, I hear the diving there is fabulous!

C U underwater, :snorkel:
ScubaDivaDivemaster

Welcome to SB. Don't do anything to tick of the N. Korean guys; they are now nuclear-capable you know. Hope you'll find time to do lots more diving than heretofore. Happy diving.

Howdy and Welcome to SB...!

I've been away on a special dive trip, but wanted to jump in and say Welcome! :wink:

Keep in mind that it always helps in discussions to keep your Profile & Dive Info current here. PM me if I can help...

don
:cowboy2:

han gook oh so aw ship she oh (welcome) looks better in Korean... I am in Daegu and would be glad to discuss the possibilities. I am off to San Francisco for 2 weeks but will be back on the 3rd of December.

Im currently still in Korea for a while longer. I have done dive trips to Sokcho, Uljin, and Jeju. The diving was quite okay -- especially Jeju.

I'm looking for summer dive trips to East Coast or Busan. If anyone knows anything, I would appreciate it.

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom