Hi from the Inland Empire, CA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba1456

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone,

I have been meaning to sign up for this board for a long while. About a year ago I relocated to So. Cal from the Seattle area. I have been diving for a while now and had the pleasure of diving in a number of places. Cozumel, Cabo, Seattle, British Columbia, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida (springs, Atlantic, Gulf, Keys and Epcot)

Diving is a passion. Hope to see some of you out there.

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Jump in and continue your passion by sharing with the rest of us!

A big IE welcome to the best board!
Feel free to drop on down to your local forum:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88
Hope to see you at our monthly gatherings or the many other oppertunities we have to dive in the SoCal area. I personally try to get on one boat trip/month and few local dives dives when I can. Wish I could do more but...
Again, welcome...Dive safe and enjoy!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

scuba1456:
Well Hi there everone. I have updated my profile. So if youhave time take a look
Welcome to SoCal diving, Jim. Do post on the SoCal Kelp diver forum and meet the local gang. More and more 130s and drysuits are happening, so you'll be able to find buddies for those 90 minute dives in Winter!

See you out there,

Claudette

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom