Midwest Scuba Diver new to ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwdiver

Registered
Reaction score
Wow...I can't believe how many people are on this messageboard.
I've been diving for 10 years and have never been here (I know, I can't believe it either).
I normally post messages to the MidwestScubaDiving.com forum, but there's a lot more people here.
I usually post messages to find weekend dive buddies at Haigh Quarry.
Their site has been good for that...is there a forum here for that so I know in the future?

Thanks!

Welcome to the board! Some of the people who post in the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum dive at Haigh. There is a Meet-n-Greet at Gilboa quarry April 27-29 that should be worth the drive :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Than ks for the info.

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to Scubaboard. It is good to have you around. Enjoy.

smilies-41093.png

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP above to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome from a Wisconsin neighbor.

Welcome to the board. Hope you find it as useful as I have for finding out informtion. There is a ton of it to be had here. As well as mostly intelligent answers to any questions you may have.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom