Old tank valves, gauges, new member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,
My husband Bob Kendall was a collector of tank gear and gauges. Since his death in '87 the gear has been in storage and now I need to disperse it appropriately. Anybody know who could use such high pressure gauges, brass fittings, tank yokes, old steel tanks, valves?
I also have extra prints of his pictures from his book Photographs Underwater that were not bound. Anyone wanting free color prints? I was thinking some teachers might be interested, bulletin board material!
Lastly, what progress is there on an underwater photography museum? I have his old heli-oxy rig that needs a permanent home.
Inge Kendall Maranto

welcome to the board. i wouldnt mind some copies of the prints. send me a private message to talk to me about it.

smilies-15139.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here - click my Username for menu with PM option....
don
banana_guitar.gif

Inge,
Sam Miller here!

After all these good years, so many memories...LA County UIA, Forming UPS,the great LA fire, your marriage, the children, the book, and sadly Bob's Illness and passing...

It was only yesterday that we were celebrating Bob's last birthday and he and I spent the afternnoon planning a trip with his "underwater microscope" (AKA supper close up UW camera.) It was never to be... Soon I was inventoring his cameras for donation to Rollie-good gosh 20 year has passed so fast!

Very few on this board are historically astute but as you know I am. therefore I would cherish some of Bob's prints, etc. I will take any and all of them you wish to dispose and gladly pay for transportation.

All is well; good health and active..Children doing well, all married all well educated and contibuting to society.

I have been doing an annual seminar with Sam Lecocq, Zale Parry and Alex Pierce at Portage quarry--Check out www.portagequarry.com, "Legends of diving."

Gosh Inge it is good to hear all is well with you and after all these good years..Congrats on your marriage!

I will PM my address and E mail --lets chat!

SAM

This is a very old post, but..... I'm trying to contact Inge Kendall regarding some of Bob's photos. Can anyone connect us? Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom