also new to register

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

falcon

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I too have just registered this site. I have been anxious to participate since I stumbled on to it prior to Christmas. I was evaluating some regulators and found to threads regarding regulators extremely helpful. It is nice to here the "real evaluations" rather than the sales person's pitch who has never even used or, or worse, not even a certified diver.

I look forward to submitting my personal evaluations and experiences.

M

welcome to the board falcon. you will find this board is very useful and informative:)

Lots of Great info around here!! WELCOME!!

Thanks for responding

Hope to be able to give as well as receive info. Have been a PADI and SSI instructor for 15 years. There is diving in the midwest.

and welcome to the board.

Just like diving, you'll soon find this place totally addictive!

There's diving in the midwest? Or did you mean there are divers in the midwest? :wink:

I was talking to a guy down in Cozumel and when I asked him where he was from, he told me he was from Kansas.

"Kansas? Where do you go diving in Kansas?" I asked.

His reply?

"We don't."

welcome to the board!

Hello and Welcome.

Sounds as though you may have plenty of experience and experiences to share. How about this for a starter; what are some of your favorite Midwest dive spots?

This place can be a blast, plenty of serious experts on everything about Scuba. But like any forum it's full of opinions, which are like noses as they say ... everyone has one. So have fun and learn a ton.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom