dive store owner/instructor new to the forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Greetings to all, I am new to this forum and chat rooms in general. I have owned a dive store in Miami Florida for 14 years,
been an Instructor for 18 years, been in the dive industry for 20 years and a certified diver since 1968. Hopefully I won't come across as conceited, but do consider myself an expert on quite a bit of dive related issues. My area of extreme experience is equipment service. I created, implemented and taught a Scuba
Equipment Maintenance & Repair Course (as part of the Dive Industry Degree Program) at Barry University. In addition, I still do a lot of the "hands-on" daily repair and service of consumer gear and public safety gear that my store receives. Additionaly,
I have dived throughout the Bahamas and Caribbean extensively,
not to mention inland and off-shore Florida.

Welcome aboard neighbor.

-Crispy

Welcome aboard! Your knowledge should prove invaluable.

welcome to the board!

Welcome to the Board!

Enjoy yourself here, share your stories and learn from other (self-proclaimed) "experts".

Happy diving,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom