Greetings from sunny St. Thomas!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Greetings from sunny St Thomas! My name is Allana and I work at St Thomas Diving Club in the beautiful U.S. Virgin Islands! We have had some of our guests tell us about scubaboard.com so I figured I'd log on and check it out. This is a great site. If you have any questions about diving in St Thomas or diving in general please feel free to contact me or any one else at our shop, we love to talk diving! Happy diving everyone!! www.stthomasdivingclub.com or toll free (877) 538-8734.

Welcome to the board! I'm looking forward to diving in St. Thomas in March :D

Welcome to the board, Allana.

Welcome to the board.

Welcome Allana! (I figured I'd revive this post... only 1 month old. :p) I just got off the phone with you and I'm really excited about possibly diving with you in October. (Oct 11th - 18th.) I'll check on the website in a few hours. hopefully your switch over will help.

Thanks,

Michael

Hi Allana, I'm down there pretty often as the company I work for has locations in Thomas, Croix, Maarten, Anguilla and partners in Tortolla and V.G. I'll look you up my next trip down. If you've ever seen any of the Merchants Market trucks driving around, that's who I'm with.

Hi Allana, I'm down there pretty often as the company I work for has locations in Thomas, Croix, Maarten, Anguilla and partners in Tortolla and V.G. I'll look you up my next trip down. If you've ever seen any of the Merchants Market trucks driving around, that's who I'm with.

haha Are you all hiring for those locations? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom