hello from lubbock, tx

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigred177

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
just stopping in to say hi. i am taking my OW course this semester through school and will be certified in march. one of my friends told me about this board and how helpful it is.

Welcome. There is a lot of useful and fun information on this site. Enjoy!

Hello bigred177, welcome to ScubaBoard

That's a good forum, but doesn't have much to do with our area...

smilies-2351.png

I guess you'll certify thru Best Little Dive Shop? Next time you're out by The Mall, stop in next door to the Lone Star Oyster Bar: South West Aquasports. Tell them some Don-guy sent ya... :wink:

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

That's a good forum, but doesn't have much to do with our area...

smilies-2351.png

I guess you'll certify thru Best Little Dive Shop? Next time you're out by The Mall, stop in next door to the Lone Star Oyster Bar: South West Aquasports. Tell them some Don-guy sent ya... :wink:

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

actually its through some other shop thats on 34th and indiana ish. our instructers name is ray edwards and he owns the shop were doing it through. do you work at South West Aquasports or just use them? ive been in there a few times looking at some diving things. i might have to pm you a few times once i get certified and try to find some places to go diving around here.

actually its through some other shop thats on 34th and indiana ish. our instructers name is ray edwards and he owns the shop were doing it through. do you work at South West Aquasports or just use them? ive been in there a few times looking at some diving things. i might have to pm you a few times once i get certified and try to find some places to go diving around here.
OK I thot that BDLD did the Tech thing. I've heard of that one; didn't know that they were open. Dive around here? Ha! I guess you'll do your OW at Balmorhea? Let me know when you want to dive Santa Rosa NM - see Rocky Mountain forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom