new to forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingmoose

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
hi I've only Diving 3 years wet suit cold water in central canada and the east coast loving it so far. Any one ever see A sunfish (mola mola) while diving in the east coast of canada We seen one 10 feet from our boat in 40 feet of water in a harbour on the south east coast of Newfoundland (No time to gear up we were on our surface interval)

Hello I have been a diver for 5 years, and I have been diving a lot since then, Started in Thailand and became a DM after diving almost every day for 6months and leading dives, Dm is the best job in diving, the leading part. Then I worked on boats in Maui,HI. It was cool but diving gets boring quickly there, then I moved to work in Fl around Miami where diving is better (only the diving), worked on boats again and learn a lot and became an IANTD OW NX IT, I was gonna go PADI but after seeing IT's from PADI training students in horrible ways was concerned about about the lack of training, even though I know it is the Instructor not the agency that is responsible but nether the less I met a really well trained ITT from IANTD and decided to go with him, it was much harder than with PADI, I had to change my all concept about diving.
IANTD is a very safe agency and i'm to part of it.
I am into the recreational part, tech will come but very pricey for now.
But now other reasons than diving I am going back to North Cali. in San Francisco and very happy to get some experience in cold water and want to teach there that is the reason why I'm in this forum to network with fellow divers would could put a light into this gorgeous part of the country.
I am originally from France and have been living in the States for almost 15 years.
and simply put THE WEST IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEACE.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom