Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T23

Reaction score
Ok, I've been lurking around in the back of ScubaBoard for quite a while as a guest and just had been too busy with some other things to sign up until now. Killing some time tonight I decided to give it a go and finally register... so here I am.

Oh, and a big "Thank You" to everyone who has posted everything and anything about Saint Martin/Sint Maartin as that was the location that brought me back hunting for info today. I've found all of your candid comments quite useful!

From the posts I've read so far it appears many of us share similar passions in addition to diving.... travel, exploring, photography to name a few. In my case you could add in scouting and camping as well.

I'm looking forward to sharing and contributing as I might be able, maybe find some new dive buddies as well!

Welcome to the Board. Check the sub forum for your area. I am sure you will find some dive buddies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom