Scuba sky sail fly snowboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Howsit all

I'm south african and currently in Greece. Will be diving here till end of september more or less, then I am looking for my next mission. I am a Padi Instructor and ANDI Tech Diver,,,... and avid skydiver...... student pilot.....beginner snowboarder, and wanna be sailor.... and ex engineering student, which did not last long, either too doff or cant sit still for longer than a couple of months at a time. not bragging, just stating how confused I am with what I wanna do with my life, but while i am figuring that out I am planning to have a joll, be jack of all trades and try and master them all, keep roling for a few years, not gather any moss but become really shiny.

Anyhoo, switzerland, wanna hop by for 3 months, but not just holiday, maybe can do some teaching somewhere, What I like to do is to stay in a place for a few months, experience the culture, the people, and just taste their way of life. Dont think i can do that on a holiday. Any suggestions on areas in switzerland that is cheap(er), where I can do some good diving, ice, technical, teach, whateva, hardcore or easy ass, and..... here's the catch, that is maybe close to a skii area (dont mind not boarding on actual resorts (the fastest way to learn to swim is to jump into the deep end, and chuck in some sharks and you walk accross the english channel). Joke, grew up in shark water, maybe that's why I can swim well, hehe, but did not grow up in snow. So I dont really think i can sleep under a tree at night, right? Saw snow a few times and the first time also this year, learnt the basics of snowboarding in the Namib Desert. If there is a skydiving club nearby it would be so much better also..... and if there is a spare couch a living room somewhere, or even a box on the garage floor, I promise my dreams will be sweet.

Before or after switzerland I am planning to cruise over to, I've heard cork and isle of wight, need to go check out the yachts, again, no worries where, just some diving, teaching, and maybe someone wants to be my sailing mentor, in exchange for a shiny toilet. anyhow, somewhere, cheap, (undertreecrashable) where i can dive, teach, and possible sail.

And..... liechtenstein,... Never occured to me to check that out for diving. Any good anyone.

I think that kinda wraps me up until mid next year that my plain ticket goes back home.

Blue skies
Neels

smilies-2351.png

Sorry this got pushed off of page 1 too fast - happens...

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom