Hello from sunny Indiana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HotRodDiveJunkie

New
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well at least it is sunny right now! Even though they are talking about snow this Sunday.

I am new to ScubaBoard but have been diving for a while. I am an active Divemaster and start my IDC in July. Hope to talk to most of you soon.

Welcome to SB from another Hoosier. There are a bunch of divers here on SB that live in or near Indy.

Or just a little south...:wink:

Welcome to the board....:wavey:

Southwest right? :D Just drive down I70 and turn right on the next to the last IN exit.

Southwest right? :D Just drive down I70 and turn right on the next to the last IN exit.

Uhhhh...no?? You really are lost...Go straight down 65, stop before you hit a very large body of dark, murky water

Uhhhh...no?? You really are lost...Go straight down 65, stop before you hit a very large body of dark, murky water

But weirdo's live down there!! We all know that. :D

Hot Rod Dive Junkie....

I think I know who this is! Mr. 31 Ford. My wife loves that car. I'm gonna have to leave her home more often :)

Welcome to the board.

But weirdo's live down there!! We all know that. :D

Puhhhhhlease....that's like the pot calling the kettle black!!!

Oh Hi again, new guy...:wavey:

Hi every body. Yes Brian I am that guy! I think your wife was ready to go home with me that night (Ha Ha). Why can't it be that easy to impress single women???

Dark murky water sounds like a Indiana dive site to me!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom