Howdy Yall, from Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Confused

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Ok, same ole story here. I've been lurking for awhile and finally joined up today. Looks like there is plenty of good info you guys are sharing.
I first got OW certified back in 86(the1900's), dove off and on for about seven years and then layed off till now. Have decided that since we are out in the gulf fishing during the summer that we may as well be spearing while we're at it. So I went and retook my OW class with a buddy and have made a few lake dives lately. Will start doing some rig dives this month and hopefully be hunting before the end of summer.
This all seems almost brand new to me again so I'm sure I'll have lots of newby questions.
Thanks for havin me
Kirk

Hi Kirk:L Glad to hear from you and to see to renew your OW certificaion. Hope you get to hunt the rigs off Galveston and possibly a trip or two to the flower gardens. Of course after it gets cold and diving slows up, possibly we will run into one another in the Hill Country chasing whitetails.

Welcome to SB; a man not willing to travel a good bit for hunting doesn't want to hunt too bad; then again, I am crazy enough to hunt Africa.

Welcome to SB; a man not willing to travel a good bit for hunting doesn't want to hunt too bad; then again, I am crazy enough to hunt Africa.

Nothing like it.....would send some photos if I could figure out how to do it......i'll send you a pm later and think that will work.

Attachments

• Dsc00033.jpg
    Dsc00033.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Dsc00041.jpg
    Dsc00041.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Dsc00025.jpg
    Dsc00025.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 17
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back