New to ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gregp

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just became a member to research and talk with more people about the great places to dive. I am on a mission to learn all that I can about Anthony's Key Resort in Roatan. We have 20 to 30 people we lead on a dive/vacation trip annually to a new dive location. This year it's Roatan and 30 people. Ages 9-76. While I am introducing myself, I would like to know how the certification is at AKR. We are adding 4 new divers this trip. We had a bad experience in Grand Cayman Last year where the Instructors would not accept SSI closed water certification to do PADI open water. First time ever. Two Teenagers had to suffer through class and a second test. Don't want that to happen again. Thanks for any responses.

gregp

Just became a member to research and talk with more people about the great places to dive. I am on a mission to learn all that I can about Anthony's Key Resort in Roatan. We have 20 to 30 people we lead on a dive/vacation trip annually to a new dive location. This year it's Roatan and 30 people. Ages 9-76. While I am introducing myself, I would like to know how the certification is at AKR. We are adding 4 new divers this trip. We had a bad experience in Grand Cayman Last year where the Instructors would not accept SSI closed water certification to do PADI open water. First time ever. Two Teenagers had to suffer through class and a second test. Don't want that to happen again. Thanks for any responses.

gregp

Hi gregp, Welcome to the board! There are several location and resort specific forums on the board. Just scroll down the list of forums and look for these. Find the one that matches your interests and try posting your inquires there. I am sure you will get some good feedback. Good luck and happy diving. :D

Got married in Pompano 22 years ago. Go to South FL once a month. Will look them up. Both my daughters were OW certified at Pompano Ledges. Thanks for info.

Back
Top Bottom