Orlando checking in...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flahiker

Registered
Reaction score
Avid diver in Orlando. I frequent West Palm, Tampa, and the Panhandle. Occasionally I will do a few springs.

Yes, welcome to SB! We have a sizeable Florida contingent here -- Check out the Florida subforums for events that might be interesting to you.

Personally, I envy you your location . . . I love the springs, although I don't stay in them long (heading underground fairly quickly, that is!)

Welcome to the 'Board! Make sure you visit the Florida Conch Divers forum. And next time you head to the panhandle, let me know.

Dive-aholic,

I plan to be in the Cape San Blas area around the 4th of July. I would like to go out on the Mica again or maybe dive the Exxon Template.

Jay

Welcome to the board. :D I'm actually right in Orlando too. Do check out the Florida Conch forum, it's one of the most active on SB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom