Can't wait to go diving again.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CW2cJ

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've been certified since '90 but have only been diving a handful of times. I got certified while in the Marines at Camp Pendelton. I did some diving in the Philippines and in an aquarium in Australia (the ocean dive got cancelled) and that's about it. I really miss diving. Unfortunately, I live in the Colorado mountains and there's just not much nearby to go diving. Besides I can't afford it with lots of debt and a family to take care of. My wife is interested in getting certified someday. We are taking a trip to So.Cal. in the first week of August and I am trying to get in a dive or two while I'm there. At the worst I'll rent some gear and at least show my wife what it's like in her parent's pool. That's all for now.
Bill

Welcome to the group Bill. I can definitly relate to the lack of funds. I am currently trying to gather enough up to get myself and my wife certified. So far our only dive has been in a pool with a certified buddy of mine who was trying to get us interested (successfully I must add) in diving.

Anyway, back to the main point of this post. I have learned alot from this board (and continue to) and hopefully so will you.

Greets from the local redneck pooldiver...
Taltoz

Welcome to the boards.believe it or not,there IS diving your way and divers on this board your way.If you go to the profiles section or 'who?' and then patiently read through there you will find them,unless they reach you here first.That way you can dive cheaper.They lake dive.Better than nothing.
Cheers Big Ears,
The one and only,
The Gasman :royal:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom