Greetings from Barbados

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ValanceRG

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
just wanna say wassup to everyone on the board. got introduced to this forum like a few days ago. just wondering if anyone here lives/dives in barbados. apart from divebarbadosblue i'm just curious.

Hi Barbados
I have dove there but it has been a while. Why?? What do you like about diving there?

well keys girl...i'm new to diving have to finish my open water course. i don't have alot of time because of work. and are u asking why dive in barbados? i'm barbadian and i live here so this is all the diving i know for now. i hope to experience dives in other countries in the near future. i am getting the vibe however that u may not have liked your diving in barbados. am i getting the correct vibe or am i wrong?

Have made four visits to your wonderful island. Hope to make a couple more.

Wish there were more shore dives there. Doesnt seem to be an "organized faction" to make Barbados a more diving place than it is. I have enjoyed the dives there both boat and shore.

Bonaire would be a great....and close place to visit for you.....and you would find fantastic dives there. Barbados however kicks butt on things to do out of the water.

Welcome to the board and maybe we can get wet on my next trip down.

Hi Valance RG,

I'm going to Barbados in sept for the first time. So, who are the best dive operators, and what are the best dive sites?
Are you living in Barbados?

yes bornabolt. born and raised in Barbados. most of my diving is done with barbados blue at the hilton so i always recommend them any time anyone asks. don't have much experience with the other dive shops so i can't answer there. when in september are u coming? i should be free to do some diving on weekends so u could drop me a pm.
there are alot of good dive sites. my favourites so far are dottins reef, turtle point and sandy lane. i haven't been to all the dive sites yet. carlisle bay is a nice easy shallow dive 20-40 ft. there are alot to choose from and the dive shop does it differently every day so you would have to see when u come. they have a map with all of the dive sites posted on it and there are more than 20 along the west coast alone both reefs and wrecks so u have a variety.

like i said tho. drop me a pm.

welcome.. Barbados is another spot on my list to visit

Back
Top Bottom