Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello everyone from sunny Crystal River Florida. I have been a diver since the early 90's....love it! Crystal River and the surrounding areas, have many beautiful springs in which you can dive. Crystal River's Kings Bay, has a cavern that folks from all over the world come to explore. Crystal River is also the home of the fabulous manatees. Because I fell in love with this gentle giant when I was 14, I knew that I had to end up in Crystal River as an adult. I have worked on tour boats to see the manatees and listened to many customers who wanted to know if there were companies who offered smaller, more personal tours. So I opened my own: Manatees In Paradise. Brand new comfy pontoon designed for touring. I only offer 6 people or less tours even though I am a USCG Master 50Ton Captain. This way you get a truly personal experience and I share what I know and have learned in my many years of manatee watching and photographing. Give me a call for that one-of-a-kind memorable encounter. We specialize in Manatee/Eco and sunset tours. Come join us!

Manatees In Paradise (352)563-0865

Welcome manateemania,
I recently had a week-long business trip cancelled that was set for July in Sarasota.:banghead: I was really looking forward to using my newly earned c-card for diving in Florida's saltwater & freshwater environments. Hopefully, this trip will be re-scheduled and I can make it over to that side of the country on my company's dime.:banana: Good luck with your new endeavor. It sounds very cool.:peace2:

We'll have to look you up next time we're down there. Our company held a retreat about 3 years ago at the Plantation and we took some boats out for a while. Was a great time and the springs were all over the place...good luck with the biz

Welcome to the board! We usually rent our own boats and go out when we come down but we'll definitely keep your operation in mind. It's more fun when someone else is driving the boat for your small group :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

Fell in love with them, eh? Sounds like those early Spanish explorers who were stuck on a ship for far too long. Seriously, welcome to SB. I've only seen manatees in the boat basin in front of my Mom's home in Sarasota.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom