Noob from Lexington, South Carolina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fallen612

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hey guys. im warren adn i live in lexington, South Carolina. I work at Lexington Scuba. We just opened up and if your in South Carolina come by and see what we got. we do air and nitrox fills(our compressor isnt up yet though). We sell all scuba things. visit our website if you want.

Learn to Scuba Dive at Lexington Scuba - 5 Star SDI/TDI Dive Center - Lexington, South Carolina

About me. i am open water certified and am currently working on my advanced open water now. im going to try to get my advanced open water. Im 16 and some of my interest are scuba diving of course, Working on my car, and performance driving. i have a modified nisan 350z. So if your in the area come on down.

i dont know how to change the thing up top. but we have now had our compressor up and running for about a month now. so come by. thanks!!

We are a friendly bunch for the most part. Welcome to the board.

Where do you go diving around Lexington?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom