Pinoy Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kutch

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi I'm new in this forum but I will take this opportunity to introduce my self I'm Kutch and Open Water Diver certified by PADI been diving not much coz I just finished my course but I enjoyed it a lot.

I'm organizing Pinoy Divers all over the world please visit the site Pinoy Divers if you are Pinoy and local to any States/Country and you want to have websites or if you have already website you just want to link with www.pinoydiver.org is the answer I can create also a local e-group for you.

I already did organize Qatar Diver you can visit our site Qatar Pinoy Divers Organization - Homeif you are here in Qatar please do contact us and we are happy to dive with you. Marami tayong pinoy na Diver meron din PADI Instructor dito at Advance and Dive Master na parating ng d-dive, masaya ang mga tropang pinoy kaya join na, you can call me 5086973 every friday morning kami ng me-meet sa Old Club Reef Umm Said

See you around

Kutch
Kutch Villasor Presents - Home

banana.gif
wavey.gif

WELCOME TO
:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
Big_eyed.gif

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Crazy_eyed.gif

Welcome to the Board, Kutch.

Back
Top Bottom