Hello from O-town! Fresh Fish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey Hey. How's everybody? Nice site. My name's Wes (obviously), I'm 25, and I've lived in Orlando a long time but haven't been diving in years. I'd love to start going again but hardly know anybody that dives. I need help finding a buddy(s) and/or a good club in the Central FL area. I saw the 'get your feet wet' one, any good? I'd like to be around my age group, but it doesn't have to be. Cave diving, reefs, springs, whatever. I want to start having some good clean fun with some new decent people as I have recently kicked a pretty serious drinking problem (at 25, damn) and most of my old friends are druggies/alkies whom I really can't hang out with anymore. Any info/tips you can give me on clubs, places to go, charters, or whatever else I would seriously appreciate. Thanks a lot. Wesley Kirkland

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
Big_eyed.gif

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Crazy_eyed.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom