SoCal diver new to boards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WSU Coug

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Living in San Clemente, collecting my equipment, and taking Advanced cert within the next month. Got certified in Okinawa Japan and then convinced the wife and we have experience in the Puget Sound. We haven't been out in about 2 years and are looking jump back in it. I visited the Long Beach show last weekend and I am very stoked to get back out there. Are there forums for specific regions? Talk to you all soon!

Living in San Clemente, collecting my equipment, and taking Advanced cert within the next month. Got certified in Okinawa Japan and then convinced the wife and we have experience in the Puget Sound. We haven't been out in about 2 years and are looking jump back in it. I visited the Long Beach show last weekend and I am very stoked to get back out there. Are there forums for specific regions? Talk to you all soon!

Welcome, there is a So. Cal forum that you should check out.There is a group of divers out there named the Beach Crabs, they are very welcoming to new divers and they dive a lot.You are in a great area down there(San Clemente) for beach diving. Laguna is close and offers several good dive spots, San Diego/LaJolla is'nt too far and has great diving,too.Good luck&good diving!

0214.gif
Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom1.gif

[/c]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom