Let me introduce myself . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WannaGoDiving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have just signed up here at SB and am looking forward to the experiences that are to be had discussing and planning dives and dive trips.

I am one of the old NASDS certified divers, trained at The Dive Shop in Memphis, TN, and now residing in the gap between Boerne, TX, and San Antonio, TX. I've introduced several people, including my daughter, a step-daughter, the other step-daughter's husband, and some close friends to diving and all of them are now certified. (Can't have to many divers in the world. :D)

I knew my fiance was the one for me when, as we were planning our honeymoon, she asked if I had ever considered learning to SCUBA dive . . . my answer was "Only since the first Sea Hunt show I saw!" She started wearing the engagement ring after I passed the written test and we got married about a month after I passed the Open Water . . . and she says it was just coincidental! :)

Welcome to Scuba Board. And I agree, you can't have too many divers in the world!

Back
Top Bottom