Hello Everyone!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spikeroo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everyone, My names Brad I live in Florida.:)
I don't have any experiance at all at diving, but I have been Snorkling. I talked to my Father a while back and he said he used to Snorkle, and he loved it. Now I want to surprise him with some scuba gear and I'm clueless on what I need. So if anyone could help me, I need 2 Sets of scub diving gear, For me and my dad :) so please help me and give me a list, and where the best place to buy it. Thanks!

Welcome Brad,tricky question with lots of right answers.Best to visit all your local dive shops and go from there.I like atomic aquatics regs.7mmPinnacle cruiser wetsuits are excellent also.The rest depends on where youll do most of your diving.Ocean/springs etc.

Welcome to an awesome world, Brad, I pray you and your dad will have an awesome, safe time. I also am from Florida, and love the water all over the state. Be blessed. Flipperflapper

your best bet is to take a scuba class and talk with your instructor face to face about what you want to do, your budget, expectations, etc.

if you're in florida check out south florida diving headquarters. great shop, great group. ask for Ed. they don't sell gear so they can teach you how to dive and give you a really honest opinion of what you need and should look for.

banana.gif
wavey.gif

WELCOME TO
:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
First things first ... walk into a dive shop and talk to people there ... a vey good place to start.

Back
Top Bottom