Howdy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chief Dave L

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I'm new to the board. I'm currently taking lessons through PADI after about a 35 year absence from scuba diving. I dove off of the Atlantic coast of Spain back in 1969-1970 when I was in the Navy. Boy does that make me feel old. I did a little underwater photography and am putting together some gear to do that again. It is great to be back underwater and am looking forward to certification. Wreck diving off the Jersey coast and some trips to warmer climates will be on my Christmas list.

Welcome to ...
banana.gif
wavey.gif

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
What took you so long? Welcome back!

Welcome
:admingreet:

I have noticed in several intro posts lately where the person was certified 20, 25, or more years back and are 'getting back into diving'.

That's great!

Safe diving!

Welcome back. I can't amagin taking time off, but I guess life gets in the way some time though. The only thing getting in the way now is gas.

Thanks for all the kind words of welcome. I feel like I've come home again. I'm scheduled to do some quarry diving in a couple of weeks for checkout. Can't wait. Like a little kid at Christmas.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom