New Diver Here. Looking for others

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CJM

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi everyone.. I'm new to diving, currently completing my PADI cert and looking for others in my area that go diving in the northeast. Looking forward to hearing from some of you.

Welcome to Scubaboard CJM!! Good-luck with your certification.

Welcome to ...
banana.gif
wavey.gif

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:

Welcome CJM!
i too am here in ny, looking for buddies. there are some cool dives here. albeit cold... drop me a line sometime.
Jack

Thanks for the invite Standingbear would love to drop in. where do you dive up there?

Hi Everyone,
In addition to the usual "Wreck Valley" off the NY/NJ shore, we dive many of the local lakes and quarries. We do a lot of diving in the Delaware River. The depth ranges from 3 feet to over 100 so there is something for everyone. Also, when the dams are let out, it's great practice for current/drift diving. The local lakes range anywhere from under 20 feet to over 100 with vis from 0 to 30 feet. (50 on a real good day) We also do a lot of trips to Lake George, Lake Champlain, the Great Lakes and of course the Thousand Islands. Dutch Springs Quarry and Brown Rock Quarry are also popular. Of course if you like seafood, there is always someone going to New England for lobster and/or scallops. (Can you say YUMMY?) If you're in the area, give us a shout or send me a PM, and we'll set you up, no prob. Or if you want, you can contact our Course Director Angelo at angelo@primescuba.com. He is in charge of all local and exotic trips. Come one, come all - we'd love to meet all of you!
Hope to see you soon.
Safe Diving,
George
PADI MSDT 33859
Prime Scuba

Thanks StandingBear.. Im actually in Monroe, very close to you. So I will definitely look you up. Man am I glad I joined this board. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom