Hi Everyone...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

agirlcalledm

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello! I'm new to this site and looking forward to meeting fellow divers and making new friends. Also, I am planning a trip to the Philippines in November and would appreciate any information/suggestions on diving Palawan and/or Bohol. Any comments are welcome! Thanks! :D

Hi agirlcalledm, welcome here. Sorry I can't help you with information on the Philippines, but I'm sure you will find great help here on Scubaboard!

Welcome to ...
banana.gif
wavey.gif

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
sorry haven't been there yet ... still trying for Thailand!

Hi Agirlcalledm

Welcome to Scubaboard...I'm from Cocoa Beach FL...we have lotsa of great dives in Florida!

hi there, im also new to this site. and im just an amateur diver too :D. i took the course in bohol, it so great there. U will love it. This coming 3rd week of August will dive in Palawan too. Some of my fellow divers across the globe will come here. Wanna join? :D. have a happy safe dive too.

hi there, im also new to this site. and im just an amateur diver too :D. i took the course in bohol, it so great there. U will love it. This coming 3rd week of August will dive in Palawan too. Some of my fellow divers across the globe will come here. Wanna join? :D. have a happy safe dive too.

Hello!
Please let me know how your dives go! I def am interested in Bohol/Palawan! I can't join you in August, but maybe when I'm there in Novembre...I will be visiting my family on Cebu & in Davao. Enjoy your dives! :D

hi :)... oh we're not sure by August. it might be also depends on the weather. August is typhoon season here. We'll move it by September or November. I will let u know more about it, it would be great also to dive with u too :). take care and have a happy dives soon too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom