finally I joined...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

miss_scuba

Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I signed up for scubaboard a year or so ago, but never posted stuff and forgot my password, so signed up again. hopefully this time I will be more active... I mostly dive in California, but travel a fair bit around the world too. I teach scuba for a living, but do scuba when I don't work. My new love is U/W photo. don't have too much time to practice though, as I teach a lot...

Welcome to the board......or......welcome BACK to the board. Either way, glad to have you.

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

I signed up for scubaboard a year or so ago, but never posted stuff and forgot my password, so signed up again. hopefully this time I will be more active... I mostly dive in California, but travel a fair bit around the world too. I teach scuba for a living, but do scuba when I don't work. My new love is U/W photo. don't have too much time to practice though, as I teach a lot...

Forgive me for not remembering your name...

Though that said I do believe I recently read an article about you, You being the youngest female Course director in the world.

I don't remember witch magazine it was as I get all 3 major publications.

I am pleased to see that you have joined this board and I want to welcome you, I am also wanting to congrats you on your fantastic accomplishments!!

Miss_SCUBA? I didn't see you in the Miss Whatever It Was competition last night (of course I didn't watch it so how could I). Seriously, an impressive resume and welcome back to the Board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom