Hello from Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

debintx

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've rejoined since moving to Texas from southeast Florida, and would like to know if there are any plans for group trips in the near future. - Debintx

Hello Debintx. I lived in WF, Electra actually, for a few years back in'89-92 while attending MSU. Wife was born in WF. So, welcome back to SB. Dunno about groups, but someone else will and I'm sure they'll be around sooner or later with an idea that'll help ya out.

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
Big_eyed.gif

You don't like the local diving there? :lol2: How many dive shops in WF? I'm not too far way; let me know if I can help locally.

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom2.gif

[/c]

Hello, Deb, and welcome to :sblogo: :wavey:

Come check us out in the Texas Swamp Divers forum. That's where you will find all of our local dive trips.

Back
Top Bottom