Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

liaodrake

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,
I'm new to this site, and hope be here often. This is my third season diving, and I am now working on both my PADI Divemaster and PADI Master Diver courses. I hope that this can be a place to both help others and to learn from everyone else's experiences.

Welcome to Scuba Board.

The site is a great resource for dive related questions. The members are very helpful and very friendly.

I only joined last month and am still making my way around to all the different forums.

Welcome to Scuba Board.

The site is a great resource for dive related questions. The members are very helpful and very friendly.

I only joined last month and am still making my way around to all the different forums.

I have been looking around, there is alot of information. Seems like a good place :)

Welcome aboard!

I also am in my third year of diving and finishing up my DM. I have found the board to be a great resource. There are many knowledgeable folks here.

Welcome aboard!

I also am in my third year of diving and finishing up my DM. I have found the board to be a great resource. There are many knowledgeable folks here.

nice, how far along are you in the process?

Welcoem to the ScubaBoard! Good luck with your DM & MSD goals!

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

And good luck!

Back
Top Bottom