Hi to All

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Brand new here.
You can find out more about me, if you're interested, in my profile.
I just came back from Puerto Vallarta, where I "got wet" again after 20+ years of not diving.
I dove with PV Scuba there. Owner and divemaster, Alex Vega, was helpful way above and beyond what was necessary to even just get there. He responded promptly to emails, and was just great about everything. Once I arrived, he and his staff were courteous, fun, helpful, informative, and took us to many great areas. On my last day, we swam with a giant, and I do mean GIANT manta ray, whose "wing" span was about 12 - 15 feet across. We swan above and then underneath this gentle creature, and it was something I will never forget. One of those moments that stays with you all of your life. I also saw, up close and personal, green sea turtles, octopus, several different types of eels (the zebra is my favorite), unusual types of starfish and a vast array of fish, to include 2 different families of Moorish Idols, which I have always wanted to be able to observe. Our viz was roughly 40 - 50 ft any given day, and the water temp was about 81 degrees.
PV Scuba has very capable, knowledgeable instructors, a super good boat captain, and they took very good care of us with bottled water, sodas, and good stuff to eat.
I would like to recommend them to anyone no matter whether you are a beginner or a seasoned diver.
So, I'm glad to be back among "the wet ones".
I live in central Mexico, San Miguel de Allende, throughout the year, and I am hoping to find some people through this forum that I could arrange to dive with, as my "buddy" and husband was lost to me some years back.
I am most interested in diving the Belize area, and/or Cancun-Cozumel, Costa Rica, etc.
I am not young, have been there and done that with the heavy-duty partying, but I am easy-going and get along with most everybody.
Hope to hear from anyone, and wish all of you full tanks and happy bubbles,
moonunit 1043

Welcome to the SucbaBoard and back to the wet! Hope you find the dive buddies you are looking for as this is a great place to start!

Hello ~ ~ welcome back to the underwater world - and welcome to SB
:admingreet:

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

and back into the best times around!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom