Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

batai37

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,

Just joined this board, and am brand new to scuba. I begin my OWD course next week, and I have my personal gear already but was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for online scuba equipment merchants. I'm told the dive shops have a substantial markup on equipment, and that much better deals can be had online. Any recommendations would be appreciated! TIA...

Apologies in advance if this inquiry is not in the appropriate forum. Mods feel free to move the thread to the appropriate sub forum if so.

Really looking forward to exploring this new world!

I begin my OWD course next week, and I have my personal gear already but was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for online scuba equipment merchants.

What! You already have your gear and you didn't even start your OWD course yet? I hope you bought the right stuff. =D Maybe you had someone who is an experienced diver help you buy the gear.

Hi batai37, welcome here! You are quick out of the blocks. Enjoy your dving.

What! You already have your gear and you didn't even start your OWD course yet? I hope you bought the right stuff. =D Maybe you had someone who is an experienced diver help you buy the gear.

The people at the dive shop where I registered for classes helped me pick out my personal gear, and I got a discount on the course cost for buying from them. I've already practiced using it in a pool.

What I'm looking for now are online retailers for when I eventually buy a wetsuit, BCD, etc., since I hear the prices are better.

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

Scubatoy's Liesure Pro Diver's Direct

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom