Howdy y'all from Austin, TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie to the board, and also a newbie to scuba diving. I just completed my training and obtained my open water certification, so I'm looking forward to meeting new scuba divers and exploring the waters. I'm just starting and would be interested in meeting other buddies who would like to go diving at the lake or somewhere else. I have also done some diving in Mexico, and it was fantastic, so I'm open to ideas. But anyway, if you are looking for a buddy in Austin, then let me know.

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
Big_eyed.gif

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom2.gif

[/c]

Welcome to Scubaboard! The best place to find local buddies and trip is under the regional dive clubs, specifically Texas Swamp Divers. Lake Travis is where most folks dive but there is also Spring Lake in San Marcos. Need special training/permission to dive there, but the vis is great.

Welcome!! Like Driftwood said, check out the TX Swamp Divers section ... there's always things going on in the Austin area with all the divers here .... besides Windy Point, there's also the dive park at Mansfield Dam, and now you can do boat diving with Robert & Lake Travis Scuba ...

Welcome to :sblogo:

Come join us at Texas Swamp Divers -- we'd love to dive with you sometime!

:wavey:

Back
Top Bottom