What is up everyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divergirl1

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello from Georgia. I am a new diver but I have plans to do alot of local diving. Great quarry diving around here. I am very excited to get started.:D

Let me be the first to welcome you to the neighborhood divergirl.. This is a great site and an excellent resource.

Welcome,and dont forget about Florida.Reefs,wrecks and springs.:coffee:

Hello from Georgia. I am a new diver but I have plans to do alot of local diving. Great quarry diving around here. I am very excited to get started.:D

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

You will learn a lot from ScubaBoard. I have been on ScubaBoard on a more or less daily basis since 2005 and I am still learning things that I would not have learned without ScubaBoard.

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

hi there, my name is Peter, I live just south of Atlanta, experienced diver looking for a dive buddie. Feel free to contact me here or at scubalover58@aol.com

Hi & welcome...the diving is great here in FLA too ~ not too far away from GA... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom