Going to Croatia, Turkey and Greece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum! I am traveling to Croatia, Turkey and Greece. I really want to dive, does anyone have any reccomendations of companies to dive with? I am apprehensive about just choosing a company so if you could reccomend that would be great. I am not looking for a real challenging dive, I just want to be in the water and enjoy!
Here is my iteneriary=
I will be in Dubrovnik, Croatia
Kusadasi, Turkey
Corfu, Greece
Thanks so much for your time! I really appericate your help!

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

Sorry, I never dove that part of the world someone in here has. If you can't get any help you can look for your cert agency shops in those locals. If there isn't alot there search another. But your bound to find either a PADI or NAUI LDS. If not turn to A CMAS LDS.

As for a challenging dive? Looking to dive to 300ft on a wreck, or maybe a dive in not the best conditions. That's better taken up with the people your going to dive with. You didn't list your experience.

Have fun and take a ton of pictures!

Wow, that sounds like a great holiday. I'm sure you will get all your answers here on Scubaboard, welcome here.

We are all not really experienced. We are looking for a fun, not challenging dive. Thanks so far for the help- I will go to the SSI and PADI site now!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom