New to site, Hello from West Palm Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paragh

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello to everyone, I was certified back in 1998 and have not had a chance to log too many hours on the water. I moved to West Palm Beach approx 5 years ago thinking that now I would get the opportunity to do some diving, I was wrong have not been diving since I moved here, I even bought a really expensive camera that is now outdated. I am join this site, because I want to get back into diving and also underwater photography, I am hoping that by surfing this site I am able to find a local dive club and join so I can get some dives logged and get out with some experienced people.

Our LDS dives out of WPB every weekend. We also do a very cool 3 tank dive with Diving Solutions. The boat has this 3 tanks with lunch trip every so often on a Friday, which just makes it a great start to the weekend! I love the drift dives we've done, we always see turtles, eels, lobster, shrimp, and of course corals and fish! One trip we even saw two dolphins!

You'll love it!

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
Big_eyed.gif

Go dive. Leave the camera at home until you're comfortable in the water, then later take it. If the camera is really outdated, Ebay it. I am amazed at what 3 mp dive cameras sell for there if presented well.

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom2.gif

[/c]

Back
Top Bottom